Professional Structural Drying to Save Building Structures & Minimize Loss, Costs & Stress
Commercial Structural Drying Equipment and Monitoring to Save Water Damaged Building Structures and Personal Property
Water damage may occur from flooding, a burst pipe, bathtub overflow or other cause. Structural drying with commercial grade equipment managed by certified technicians is a crucial step in the water damage repair and restoration process. It is invaluable in saving building structures and other water damaged items. When initiated early, it can often prevent irreversible damage and the growth and spread of mold.
- Structural drying and dehumidification is started after the source of the damage is identified and eliminated.
- A careful analysis is performed to determine the location and extent of all water-damaged building structures and property.
- Containment methods are used to isolate furniture and other personal items that are undamaged.
- High tech infrared imaging equipment is used to evaluate areas behind walls, baseboards, ceilings, floors, cabinets and wherever water may penetrate building structures hidden from view.
- Structural drying and dehumidification is performed with high powered commercial fans that are maintained for several days and monitored daily to evaluate the drying process.
A rapid response and initiation of structural drying can be the difference between saving most building structures, furnishings and personal property, and preventing a total loss. A rapid and appropriate response after water damage increases the likelihood that more property can be preserved and restored to its pre-loss state. It also minimizes damage from secondary causes such as mold infestation. Armstrong’s structural drying is performed by one of our water damage certified technicians. Our specialized team has extensive training and experience in the proper handling of all types of water damage situations.
Minutes, Hours and Days After Water Damage
- Water spreads to other areas and rapidly increases the scope and cleanup of the damage.
- Dyes released from furniture discolor carpet.
- Drywall and base molding absorb water rapidly.
- Furniture and cabinets begin to delaminate, split or swell.
- Pressboard swells and disintegrates
- Bacterial odor develops.
- Fungus begins to appear with a musty odor.
- Metal surfaces begin to rust.
- Respiratory health problems can occur.
- Water damaged contents can’t be salvaged.
- Damage costs escalate.
- Since 2005, providing water damage, mold remediation and restoration services in SW Florida.
- State of Florida Residential Contractor’s License #L1607070001182
- IICRC Certified in Water Damage Restoration, Applied Structural Drying, Fire & Smoke Restoration and Applied Microbial Remediation, #100623
- EPA Lead Safe Certified by the US Environmental Protection Agency, #NAT-F155753-1, issued 7-10-2015
- Bonded and Insured (certificate available)
- Provider of residential and commercial services throughout SW Florida
- Service areas include: Marco Island, Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, N. Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel Island, Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte.
- 24 hour emergency service.
- Response time is 2 hours or less.
- Unmarked vehicles available upon request.
- Inspections and estimates provided at no charge.
- All workmanship is 100% guaranteed.