- Water spreads to other areas and rapidly increases the scope and cleanup of the damage.
- Dyes released from furniture discolor carpet.
- Drywall and base molding absorb water rapidly.
- Furniture and cabinets begin to delaminate, split or swell.
- Pressboard swells and disintegrates
- Bacterial odor develops.
- Fungus begins to appear with a musty odor.
- Metal surfaces begin to rust.
- Respiratory health problems can occur.
- Water damaged contents can’t be salvaged.
- Damage costs escalate.
Water Mold Cleanup & Restoration You Can Trust
5 Reasons to Choose Armstrong
Armstrong is about helping homeowners to get through one of their most difficult challenges with a minimum expense and disruption to their life. We truly take the burden off you and put it on us. No other company acts as the quarterback for these solutions as we do. We offer one-stop total peace of mind service – the most complete, comprehensive 24/7 customer service in the area today – everything from water leak detection to water damage inspection, structural drying, mold remediation, repairs, cleaning and full restoration of your home. We also work directly with your insurance company to maximize your claim benefit for all covered expenses.
Discover the Armstrong Water Mold Cleanup & Restorations Difference
Complete Water Damage, Mold Remediation, Fire Damage & Disaster Restoration Services
Minutes, Hours and Days After Water Damage
Got Water Damage?
FREE Inspection and Estimate
Residential – Commercial
Certified Mold Inspectors / 24/7 Services
Response Time 2 Hours or Less